Friday, September 13, 2019

Back to losing weight after purposely sabotaging!

I had a bad break up. I lost 10lbs healthily, but I was still obsessed with weight loss and looking good on case I ran into him. Over my summer break, I told myself to relax and stop obsessing. So for a whole month, I ate and drank whatever I wanted (while remaining fairly active but not working out). Eventually, eating started to feel like more of a chore. Granted, I was in a foreign country and wanted to try all the food, but eventually I stopped caring and hated it.

It worked! I only gained 5lbs and have already lost two. I don't over eat or snack late at night like I used to. I'm back to working out, but for different reasons. Also, in September I always give up all sweets (including fruits) for a month and haven't slipped up. The one thing I was lacking, self control, may actually be attainable

submitted by /u/pippyLONGsocking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31lkg3N

No comments:

Post a Comment