Friday, September 20, 2019

Completely losing motivation.

About three or may four years ago I lost approximately 50 pounds. This was largely due to the fact that I worked at a gym, and really had no excuse to not work out. This was a huge factor in my weight loss, and the changes to my diet.

I'm now in a completely different stage of my life, where I'm working in an office from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and surrounded with sugary food constantly. There is a free gym at the office that I try and take advantage of, but I just don't have the motivation or frankly the energy to really try at the gym when I do go. I usually end up doing maybe 45 minutes of cardio and then calling it before I can do any weight training.

What are somethings that y'all do to hold yourself accountable?

submitted by /u/WesleyMarie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34X5dPV

No comments:

Post a Comment