Sunday, September 15, 2019

Feeling more confident about weight loss this time around...

Hi first time poster to this sub! I’m 28, F, 5ft 9” and currently weigh 277.4lbs. I’m 11lbs down from the 20th August. At the beginning of the year I was around 300lbs. My long term goal weight is 133-140lbs which is in the healthy range for my height! So far I’ve been working on my binge eating as well as making an effort to cook meals rather than rely on takeout and microwave food. I’ve also been going on walks and have just joined my local gym and will book a few sessions with a PT to get me started. I’m returning to work tomorrow after being signed off for my mental health for the past two months. I’m hoping that exercising over the weekdays will help me manage my mental health, work stress, as well as take me closer towards my weight loss goal! As far as diet goes I’ve been pescatarian for about a year and instead of following a strict regimen will aim to make healthy choices. It’s not easy but I’m feeling hopeful this is my time and I’ll be turning 30 feeling younger and healthier than ever before!

submitted by /u/Kernacken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O2tldV

No comments:

Post a Comment