Sunday, September 15, 2019

Uh oh, is this disordered thinking?

Hey everyone,

Doing good on my first ever weight loss journey. Former fat power lifter trying to become a shredded gym bro, 6’ M, 285 (June) down to 225 (today). Doing CICO @ 1700 calories, near daily 30 minutes of cardio or HIIT, and still lifting.

My trigger foods are trail mix and dried fruit, and I made the mistake of buying a good amount of those things when I went shopping while hungry. Well I had today off and that bag of trail mix broke me, ate probably around 1k calories of the crunchy goodness when I was already at 1500 cals for the day. Minor setback, no problem right? Well I’ve got this really strong urge to go run a few miles to cushion the blow, but this comes off as slightly concerning to me, so I’m trying to just sit with the calories and take the L like a grown up.

Is this anything worth being worried about?

Edit: typos

submitted by /u/TofuTank
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I9R87P

No comments:

Post a Comment