Saturday, September 14, 2019

Halfway there and I'm starting to really feel a lot better about myself.

Weight loss journey, halfway there! https://imgur.com/a/bcvIk9e

I'm (33F) started turning my life around last year when I had had enough and wanted a change. I've lost 100 pounds or more until February of this year. I left a very abusive and now thankfully Ex husband last year and as you can imagine the divorce process and stress was very tough. So I've been staying around 250 to 265 since then. About two months ago things finally settled down and I was tried of it affecting my health so I got back on track. Now I'm back down to 250 and hope to get down another 50 pounds by the end of this year or the spring of next. Eating healthy and working out is what I've been doing to get into shape. Also in the last few weeks I've been working on Keto and that's been a big help as well. I'm starting to lift weights and focus on abdominal exercises to help with the areas that unfortunately want to stay the longest. It's hard sometimes when you see yourself and all you can see is what you have left to do. So I'm trying to stay positive and remember how far I've come and that I've got this. So I thought I would share here for motivation, advice and maybe it can help anyone else.

submitted by /u/AngryUnicorn86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jmn6y

No comments:

Post a Comment