Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Help with some extra outside class to help with weight loss

I was wondering if I could get help with determining what kind of help, classes I could attend, or anything I could do to help with weight loss.

I have hormonal problems that make it hard to loose weight but honestly most of those hormonal problems could be solved by loosing weight. (I’m not obese but I’m definitely overweight.)

I already do try to walk and take stairs more and I have already adjusted my diet to cut carbs. (Diets of little to no carbs, no artificial or deep fried foods, lots of greens and lean meats, everything natural etc) this has only succeeded allowing me to loose around 15 pounds but now i have been stagnating for about 6-8 months.

I am a full time student and a part time worker (I work 8 hour shifts 2 days a week) so when I come home I’m just exhausted. At this point I know I probably should find a way to do more rigorous exercise but honestly unless it’s a class to attend, I’m not going to do it properly on my own.

I was looking in my area and I have everything from zoomba to boot camp. But I don’t know how to choose what is fit for me. Is there anyone who can list the pros and cons of common weight loss classes/camps for young women? Or just advice in general on how to attack this. I’m not looking to really do weight lifting of sorts. I just really want to loose about 30 more pounds then I’ll be safely in the correct BMI. Cardio and aerobics will be preferable.

I don’t mind dancing like classes or a running boot camp but I would prefer something i don’t have to do attend everyday(and again not all weightlifting and also marital arts). (Also something not too expensive, I do have the money but I’m still on a budget LOL)

submitted by /u/LoquatBerry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nlg5BD

No comments:

Post a Comment