Monday, September 2, 2019

Here we go again!

Hi all. After loosing almost 3 stones and managing to “find” them all again I will be trying to drop some weight again. I have had mixed results over the years with weight loss but it got to the point that I have to do something about it and make sure that the fat will stay off. I am at 245 pounds at the moment and there will be no target weight to achieve. I fell also that I know everything there is to know about how to loose weight from the huge amount of articles read, videos watched etc. I think that as hard as shedding pounds is, many of us, including myself, don’t put enough effort and work to achieve success. I have tried all the OMADs, IF, CICO, counting, exercise like mad but never lasted for more than couple of months. This time I will play the long game, lifestyle change one and try to use my knowledge when making food choices.

submitted by /u/majkD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jT8kpf

No comments:

Post a Comment