Monday, September 16, 2019

Hungry and Tired. Why?

My real-life Cake Day is this week (I already changed my stats!). I weighed myself this morning, and I've kept off a little over 8kg for the past 6 months. I think most of this weight loss is because I quit Bonserin (an anti-anxiety med also used as a sleep aid). I switched to a weighted blanket, and it's done wonders for my sleep! I don't wake up multiple times a night, and I have less nightmares.

My question to the group is how do you deal with not feeling hungry or tired?

-I eat plenty of snacks in-between meals: fruit, veggie sticks, cheese and crackers. A couple of hours later, though, I feel starving!

-I eat balanced meals. The most recent change I made was cutting my breakfast in half from 4 pieces of toast with chunky pb + yogurt + fruit to 2 slices of toast + pb + fruit. I'm not even skimpy on the peanut butter! In the last month, I've been feeling like I need food NOW! multiple times a day.

-I also get plenty of sleep. I sleep on average of 8 hours a night, but I still feel the need to nap during the day. Over the summer, I thought it was because I was just plain bored. But now that school started back up, I'm still exhausted come 430pm.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/BakeryLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q9DVlW

No comments:

Post a Comment