Thursday, September 19, 2019

I just crossed the 80lb mark!

I stepped on the scale to see digits I have thought about day in and day out, 179.4. my ultimate goal is 175, but I was ecstatic finally cross into the 170's. A few years back, I peaked at 260. And it was a miserable time in my life. I was unhappy, had zero energy, and lived a pretty sedentary lifestyle. And I was rising fast, as I had gained 20 pounds in just a few months of a new job. I'll never forget stepping on the scale and seeing 260.4, I remember that exact number. This made me sick, and I knew I had to change that day. So I began to walk daily but my diet didn't change. Lost some weight and finally starting trending in the right direction. I stayed in the 230s for a good bit if time until I tried the low carb fad, and I just melted away it seemed. Dropping all the way down to 195. But the excitement didn't last long as I altered my diet and went back up to 210... Disgusted at myself, it finally triggered something mentally. And I began to workout and focus on CICO. Dropping back down to 185, before climbing back up to 192. I grabbed control again and now here we are. Stepped on the scale to see that number that I haven't seen in 10 years. This is the journey in weight loss and everyone that does it, knows the ups and downs that come with it. This has been my journey, but I have learned so much from the ups and downs and feel like I finally have my act together. And ready to lose that last 4.4 pounds!

submitted by /u/nerdybro_153
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Iep43a

No comments:

Post a Comment