Thursday, September 12, 2019

I need some help/encouragement

I’ve been on a weight loss journey since February. I used to weight 448. Im down to 322.

The problem I’m having is, I was down to 315 the week before last. MyFitnessPal says I can eat 2080 calories. That’s a little low but okay. I was doing okay with it and still losing. Last week, everything went to shit. Hectic schedule. Stress. Travel. My eating was absolutely garbage. I expected to see the numbers on the scale go up.

I weighed Monday and I was up to 320. Not much surprise there. Hit me right in the stomach thought and discouraged me greatest. I weighed this morning and I’m 322! I feel like I’m out of control. I’m getting sugar cravings. I have less than 200 calories left for the day and I haven’t even had dinner.

I feel like I’ve lost total control and I’m in my way back to 400 pounds. I don’t want to go back. Ever. But I suddenly feel powerless again. Like I’ve completely lost the battle.

Please help.

submitted by /u/questionhorror
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LOstXn

No comments:

Post a Comment