Monday, September 16, 2019

I'm under 60kg!

I'm 15F and 156cm. Since 13 I began gaining weight rapidly, at my highest i was 67kg.I'm very small, so it really showed. I started my weight loss journey about 6 months ago, CICO worked wonderfully for me. Two meals a day, and one, maybe 2 cheat days every month. I don't like having cheat days, but family gatherings are common and I can't always avoid it.

A few days ago, I stepped on the scale as usual and it read 59.8kg. I was ecstatic.I compared my ID photo (that was taken a year ago) to my face now and it's not nearly as round as before. My BMI is 24.9. Finally a healthy BMI. Even if it's on the high end of the normal, I considered it a big victory. A couple of jean pairs are too large for me now, but 3 other pair of pants I've had for a long time fit me again.

I've been a long time lurker and posted occasionally but now I can finally share my progress as well!

submitted by /u/Wenaeo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32C9yGe

No comments:

Post a Comment