Sunday, September 1, 2019

Is it necessary for me to start lifting weights if I want to lose weight?

Hello, I've recently started exercising and eating healthier in order to lose weight. I make sure I burn enough calories doing cardio exercises at the gym and I count the calories I eat. Is it necessary for me to also be lifting weights? I want to also build up my chest and butt whilst iI lose the weight, so it kinda makes sense that weights would be necessary. Even if I don't build up my breasts or butt, my main priority is to just lose the excess fat on my body. If i continue with cardio only, will my weight loss be successful? The most I can lift at the moment is 6kg with quite a lot of effort. I don't know where or how I'd start if i were to lift weights. I feel quite intimidated by the section of the gym with all the weights, as I have no muscle on me. I'm afraid of getting injured. So, is it okay to stick to cardio only?

submitted by /u/memesbygsus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PBgcuF

No comments:

Post a Comment