Thursday, September 19, 2019

Looking for progress pictures for people with the same body type as me!

Although I do enjoy everyone’s progress pictures, no matter the body type, I know the weight loss plateaus and it’s harder to lose a small amount of weight when you’re close to the ideal weight for your body.

I’m still at a healthy weight but I know I can look better because I did.. about 20 pounds ago! This is the heaviest I have ever been and I don’t feel good about myself healthwise and physically :( I just need motivation that it can actually work because I feel like it takes FOREVER to get rid of the 20 pounds when you’re already near an almost ideal weight for your body.

I’m really just looking for experiences or pictures that can make me think “if they can do it, I can do it too!” I am also trying to work on myself now before my metabolism is not as good as it is and it’s even harder for me to lose weight.

Fyi, I’m 18 and 5’2” and 133 pounds at the moment!

I know this seems like a weird request, but I think it would really help in motivating me to lose the weight.

edit: also my favorite jeans don’t fit anymore i’m sad :(

submitted by /u/StarsAndTakoyaki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/309LIF8

No comments:

Post a Comment