Wednesday, September 18, 2019

What am I doing wrong? Am I doing anything wrong?

So February I started my weight loss journey, I am female 25 5”6” and weighed 90kg. I wasn’t happy and my mobility had started to become awful. I knew I needed to do something so I started calorie counting and going to the gym 4-5 days a week, 25 minutes of cardio and 15 weight lifting.I searched ideal weight for my height and the maintenance at that weight. 1500 is what it showed me and every month I’ve been loosing around 5kg. I weighed myself last month and was 65kg. I weighed myself today and I’m 64kg. I have been sticking to 1500 or under everyday since February and I count everything. Am I doing something wrong? Just a bit disgruntled that I haven’t hit my monthly goal and not sure what I’ve done wrong. I’m aiming for 55kg so I haven’t got much left to go.

submitted by /u/SodiumDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Axe6BL

No comments:

Post a Comment