Wednesday, September 18, 2019

How to stop feeling like your life will only start once you're thin and attractive?

Hi all,

I was curious if you guys had any tips on confidence/self worth during a weight loss journey. I've lost 50 lbs so far and i'm more than half way to my goal weight. It's odd because I never thought about looks or beauty much before starting losing weight and I know dieting/life styles changes can quickly enter into disordered eating and i'd like to avoid that.

Lately i've been feeling like I won't be satisfied until i'm as beautiful as possible, even toying around with the idea of a boob job, lip injections, possible botox (even though i'm 25). I recognize this isn't healthy and rooted in deep insecurities. I just have zero clue on how to stop caring about my physical appearance while also watching everything I eat, counting calories, having to buy smaller sizes in clothes.

Any advice greatly is appreciated!

submitted by /u/coffeebillieholiday
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ic5FQD

No comments:

Post a Comment