Friday, September 6, 2019

Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi! I'm looking for a one-on-one weight loss buddy to talk/text/email with regularly for accountability and support. Someone who I can reach out to when I'm tempted to binge or to celebrate passing on office donuts.

Ideally someone who:

-is female

-is around my age - 37

-doesn't have kids

-has a lot to lose (or is maintaining a large loss). I have about 120 to lose and am about 10 pounds in

-shares the same ideals: sustainable and maintainable (life-long) habits and the importance of the mental/emotional aspect

-is doing CICO or similar like Weight Watchers

-If you're in the Houston area, that'd be awesome!

I of course don't expect anyone to have all of these in common with me but the more the better! Let me know if your interested!

submitted by /u/ermagerdskwurlz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zUnK10

No comments:

Post a Comment