Friday, September 6, 2019

Question: Is my plan to lose weight going to help me?

I'm ready to start my weight loss journey so I can fit into clothes better and not be afraid to have my shirt off when going to the pool with friends, but more than all that — I'm ready to feel better mentally and be more focused to shake off the depressive moods I seem to have alot.
I want to go from 190 to 170 (Male, 5'8") with a plan of doing Intermittent Fasting and CICO.
I've decided on Lose It! for my calorie tracker. When I setup my account, it gave me an allowance of 1,900 Cal/Day to lose 1.5 lbs a week, which I feel like is doable (especially researching the "1500 is enough" mindset). I want to IF from 12pm to 8pm everyday.

I easily get overwhelmed by the amount of diets, workout plans, routines, etc. So I am pretty inspired to follow such a simple plan of action to lose this 20lbs of fat.

Is this a sustainable/good plan of action? Is there anything I should do different? I like to keep life simple so any outlook or advice would be great! Thanks.

submitted by /u/suhduhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/312EfDU

No comments:

Post a Comment