Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My plan for restoring my body and health

This weight loss thing is really going well, I have already lost my first 9 kgs in the past months. I would like to become stronger, healthier and better than ever, and I am fully confident that I will make it. This is my plan:

  1. Losing weight. Will weight less than 80 kg before November, and will reach my target weight of 75 kg before the end of this year.
  2. In November, I will buy a lot of new clothes. My old ones won't fit anymore, and I want to upgrade my wardrobe, to dress better.
  3. In the meantime, I am growing my hair long, time for a new style. I've been at this for 2 months already, and I already like it.
  4. When I am done losing weight, I will maintain for a while, and then I will start building muscle, planning to get 5-10 kgs extra. I hope my new clothes will still fit after that ;).

What I will do throughout this whole time, and after it, is to improve my lifestyle and mental health. I will learn to relax better, improve my diet, make my exercise routine more challenging and fun, etc. I wish to participate in triathlons again, go on rock climbing weekends, go on long ice skating tours if this winter is cold.

I am very grateful that I am able to do this. My life overall is improving, as I am letting go of my bagage, all the struggles in the past, and I am accepting myself how I am and from that point I am doing things that are good for me, and for the people I love.

Wish me luck! I hope you have such a good time as me too!

submitted by /u/herculeos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZwXQ2E

No comments:

Post a Comment