Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Starting again

Hi all. This is an accountability post more than anything. I'm officially restarting my weight loss project today. Last year I lost almost 50 pounds, and I found this community tremendously helpful. I took a break for most of this year, did okay at maintaining my weight, but lately I've gained about 10 pounds due to travel and other stuff.

I've resumed counting calories, and will start going to the gym again once I'm fully recovered from a recent surgery (which went very well, btw). My new goal is to hit 215 lbs by April 1, 2020 (0.85 lb / week). Here's my full progress graph for anyone who's interested. I'm feeling good because I did this before and I know I can do it again!

submitted by /u/kmc_v3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MWcud1

No comments:

Post a Comment