Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Progress over 6 months

Not NSFW but shirtless: https://imgur.com/a/BlVWQOL

36M, 6'4". First pic is at 395, last one is at 347. Current bodyfat reading was 22% but I want to get a few more measurements done to get a good data set and make sure that I have an accurate picture of it all. Highest weight was just shy of 450, and that was sort of where I rode along for two years while I was stationed in Riyadh. It was impossible to control my diet there due to a lot of factors, but since I got transferred out to a smaller province I've actually gotten a lot more control over my food options.

For those first two years I was just lifting heavy, building strength, enjoying being strong if I had to be big. It took a while but I eventually had people sometimes seeing a strong guy first and a fat guy second. Still, most of the time I felt like nothing but a stomach on legs,so when I had the chance to really work on my weight for a change I took it. Now I've shrunk out of everything. Waiting on new pants, new belt, looking for new everything.

My fiancee has been my biggest cheerleader the whole time. She's still stuck in Riyadh, but once she joins me out in the province she wants to start training with me and working on herself too. The biggest thing that I think anyone can do to help their weight loss is to play the long game. Build muscle, get stronger, and keep your metabolic rate high with lots of hungry muscle tissue.

PS: Yes I know those numbers for height and weight and bodyfat sound ridiculous. These are the most accurate numbers I have right now, so please don't just chime in to call me stupid or something. Trolling doesn't help anyone.

submitted by /u/bigbossfearless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MTy8yD

No comments:

Post a Comment