Monday, September 2, 2019

[Question] Weight Loss Diet and Acid Reflux

Hi everyone, this is my second week on a low calories diet, and I am trying hard to stick with the plan. Generally, I eat 3 meals a day (approximately 300 - 350 cals per meal) and do light exercise about 45 mins every day. So far, I have lost about 4 lbs (200 > 196), so I am happy about that, but at night, I have REALLY bad acid reflux that feels like it is eating away the back of my throat. This started after the first week of dieting. I have been doing research about my problem, and most of the articles said it will get better as I lose weight. For now, I feel like I am stuck with it. I try not to eat after 8PM and drink lots of water to dilute the acid (occasionally TUMS, too), but from my past experiences, TUMS kind of loses its effectiveness if you take it too frequently. Has anyone gone through the same situation like me? How do you cope with it without having to eat something at night? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/its503
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UsQgjF

No comments:

Post a Comment