Monday, September 2, 2019

When to adjust TDEE?

Hello!

I have a question I'm hoping this sub can help me with. After how much weight loss should you adjust your TDEE in order to keep losing?

I started my journey focusing purely on diet and have lost a total of 4kg since mid June using CICO. I feel that my progress is pretty slow, but nevertheless steady. I know that eventually I'll need to adjust my daily intake to keep losing so my question is when should I be doing this? My current intake is 1300 calories per day (sometimes less). I've also started exercising 2x per week but I know I shouldn't be eating those calories back and this isn't enough activity to move out of the sedentary catagory.

My stats are: 31F H:155cm CW:79kg GW:60kg

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/Shakehandswithhaggis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NK6K5K

No comments:

Post a Comment