Monday, September 2, 2019

I’ve always been the biggest friend

Hi. I’m 19 years old. Currently weigh almost 260 lbs. I’m the biggest in my friend group. Posting this on my alt bc my fiancée doesn’t want me losing weight. Trying to eat smaller portions, but I’m transmasc, and on T, so I’m finding it a bit difficult. Breakfast today was a slice of bread with spinach and artichoke cheese and two eggs. I may add a protein shake before I go on my walk but idk. Normally I’d have 3 eggs, two slices of bread, and maybe a piece of fruit. I have the MFP app. My dad is a business man, I want to lose a shirt size before his next trip (in a few months). I struggle with weight loss because of the T, because I have PCOS and had a hysto, and because I’m on a crap ton of psych medications. So yeah. I’m 5’3, and my goal weight is 180 for right now, but I’d really like to get down to 150 or even 130. Sorry for rambling.

submitted by /u/grievinginundertow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ux4ujL

No comments:

Post a Comment