Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Resources for gettin yo' mind right in relation to weight loss and a healthy mindset

Resources for gettin yo' mind right in relation to weight loss and a healthy mindset

Does anyone have any suggested resources for those of us wanting to work through an unhealthy mindset in relation to eating and weight loss?

For me, I am looking for some help regarding losing weight in a healthy way (not severe restriction) and with losing weight in a non self-hating way. I've tried the tried and true ideas like CICO but I just end up restricting severely and I think it is my relationship with food as a comfort/stress device that is the issue.

I am a 23 year old woman that is approximately 30 kilos overweight, with my ideal weight being 64kg according to BMI calculators.
I have tried to lose weight for years (basically since I was 12) but it has always been in a negative way and I end up failing after less than a week whilst starving myself.

By resources I mean books, workbooks, youtubers, podcasts etc.

submitted by /u/Aela_thehuntress
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QctRZo

No comments:

Post a Comment