Saturday, September 14, 2019

starting over!

Hey loseit!

I have been on and off this subreddit for a few years now. I first stumbled across loseit when I was first getting serious about weight loss and I lost 24kg initially.

Recently I have been beginning to binge eat, I believe this is partially due to coming off stimulant medication and antidepressants. I have gained over 9kg in just over a month as my binge eating has been so severe. I have also been training at the gym daily, always starting with 10-20 minutes of cardio then moving on to weight training. I have been enjoying this but the extra exercise could also be a contributing factor to my inclination to binge eating and my muscle development.

I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences and could potentially share some advice/information with me regarding my recent eating habits.

submitted by /u/aliensandcrayons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31n5Zn4

No comments:

Post a Comment