Thursday, September 19, 2019

Timeline or no timeline

Hey everyone! I’ve never posted here before, but it’s been a real motivator watching everyone’s successes & conversations.

So my question here is have you/are you finding success in holding yourself to deadlines for your weight loss goals? I’ve been trying to do it because I have a ton of events coming up in late 2019 & all through 2020, but sometimes it feels like a big slap to the face when I fall short of my weekly or monthly goals.

So I guess I’m just looking for some feedback on shifting my mentality here, or, if you’re against timelines, ideas on how to avoid the natural calculation I constantly have going in my head for how quickly I’m losing.

submitted by /u/taylorlynn4421
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IeGxZs

No comments:

Post a Comment