Friday, September 13, 2019

UPDATE: Posted here a while back to celebrate 100 lbs lost. Now, I’m close to my goal weight at 193 lbs!

Progress pictures: https://imgur.com/a/1cqI2aM

Link to my original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bcldq3/after_a_rough_end_to_2018_i_achieved_a_major/

TLDR: Been obese forever, got cheated on, went through a rough divorce and started a weight loss journey

Hey everyone!

I’ve gotten smaller since the last time we talked! From XXL to L shirts and a size 42 down to 32 in my pants! Even as I type this out I still can’t believe the progress I’ve made. It’s been a long road but I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

I maintained the plan I kept in my previous post and it has been good to me. I started upping my calorie intake to around 1,500-1,700 once I started getting closer to my goal and it’s been great. I’m still doing CrossFit too and I’ve gotten better at it! I’m actually completing workouts now and it’s so rewarding.

Life has been fantastic to me ever since I’ve started this journey, even better since my last post. I have a new view on life and how I live it. New friendships have started to be made from this journey and it’s so nice to finally be noticed and appreciated by others.

Thank you all for your kind words and support from this page! I constantly go back to my first post to read the comments for encouragement and they help so much. I mentioned this in my first post and I still stand by it:

Never give up. You can do this and there are people around you who believe in you. I’m one of them.

submitted by /u/dskywalker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I36tXO

No comments:

Post a Comment