Friday, September 13, 2019

Has anyone else had people suggest they're losing weight wrong/too quickly/too much?

26F SW 239, GW 170, CW 191

So, I've lost 40+lbs at the point and still going. The whole time I've been open to losing more once I reach my goal, if I decide I'm not happy and want to keep going.

I've been losing 2lb/week on average with CICO and 75mins of daily exercise. I figured this was a pretty healthy way of doing things.

Today I was talking to a friend and said how I may have to lose more weight than planned as I still feel much too large and don't think that 20lb will affect my size enough for me to be satisfied. She then warned me about becoming obsessed with weight loss, disordered eating, and said I shouldn't be less than 170 due to my build (wider hips and large bust) or I'll be out of proportion and look awful. She seems concerned that I'm losing weight too fast and that I'll end up 'too skinny' if I try and pursue a lower weight.

Thing is, I still feel huge. I can tell a difference and I'm happy with my progress so far, but still want to keep losing. I think 2lb/week is about the right speed too.

Has anyone else had this? Is it really so easy to slip into disordered eating? I want and plan to keep going.

submitted by /u/Dominoodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32GBngq

No comments:

Post a Comment