Friday, September 13, 2019

Top 3 weight loss hacks that work for me

Ive been in the weight loss process for a while now and been low carb AND low fat for a while but I wouldnt say thats what accelerated my progress. I found some ways to control the urge to eat and just wanted to share.

  1. Chewing gum - I heard somewhere hunger or the urge to eat is often satiated by chewing something because your brain thinks its eating. dunno if its true, but works for me.. This one is a GAMECHANGER

  2. Drink lots of water - keeps you full all day, and not a bad thing to be hydrated lol

  3. Go for walks when bored - listening to music while walking is very relaxing and a great way to pass time. NO NEED to do intense activity, its just better than sitting and doing nothing, and youre more likely to snack while sitting on the couch watching tv than when walking

Hope this helps!

went from 240 lbs to 180 lbs, 6ft male

submitted by /u/DJFluffyKitten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LuLjE3

No comments:

Post a Comment