Friday, September 13, 2019

Plateaus suck!

F38yrs sw: 170lbs, cw: 128.5lbs. Started this round of wt loss June 2018.

I have lost weight through a combination of calorie counting, keeping an honest food log, regular exercise (I like to bicycle about hour a day 3-4 days a week), and the unrepeatable step of getting off my cancer meds (yay remission!).

Plateaus are a part of the weight loss journey. And I have hit one, holding steady at 125-130, just 10lbs from my goal (118lbs).

I have been following the usual recommendation of changing up my exercise routine: increased the time I have been riding and started riding in an area with more hills. I also added daily fiber, and increased my water intake. Still been holding steady for over a month! Gahhhh! I was hoping some of you would share what you did to push past a block, both for advice and just general encouragement.

Obligatory: I apologize for the poor formatting, on my mobile.

submitted by /u/Farie_faye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V1YX4Z

No comments:

Post a Comment