Thursday, September 12, 2019

Weight gain depression?

Hello. First time poster on this thread. I've been following it for a while and decided to ask for real advice regarding weight loss. I'm a 26 year old female, 5'2" and weigh 160 lbs.

Over the past 5 years I've gained a tremendous amount of weight. I think my breaking point was when I went for a check up at the doctor and when they saw my weight, they put me as "overweight" (for my height I'm assuming). I even weigh myself on public health machines and have it tell me "overweight". I used to be really thin, 110 lbs, and miss it. Of course that was during highschool... But you get it.

I like working out but of course, dieting is my worst enemy. I just would like to know how I can put my foot in the door and get started to working on this journey to losing around 40 lbs. I just feel unlike myself and it literally makes me cry looking at myself in the mirror. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ItsACookieJar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31ino02

No comments:

Post a Comment