Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Not eating much lately, gonna ask about weight loss while I'm at it

Been feeling down lately due to personal issues. This is translating into not eating much (almost not at all some days) for two weeks now.

Thought I could lose some weight while I'm at it; but it seems I have barely lost any at all.

Starting from 80kg (176 lbs), I had been wanting to get to around 70kg (154 lbs). Seems like I have lost just 1 or 2 kg, and I've heard of water weight loss when you don't have carbs, which may be a significant part of this loss since I haven't been eating much overall.

I am also in the mid-20s, male, average height, and pretty sedentary.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/Yeltsin86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZXp01T

No comments:

Post a Comment