Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Trying to come to terms with doing this the “right” way

Over the years I have struggled with OSFED and binge eating. Gaining an losing weight constantly. I am currently at my highest weight ever.

For the past four days, I have eaten healthy and within my calorie limit. I have gone on an hour long walk each day.

In the past, if I wasn’t eating 1,200 calories or less, and busting my ass at the gym burning at least 500 calories, I wasn’t doing it right. Doing this would help me drop weight very quickly, I’d feel great, but eventually my body would crave food to the point where I would binge and gain it all back.

I’ve always had this all or nothing mindset. Which is really stupid.

I am finally trying to accept that I don’t need to do the absolute most when it comes to weight loss. Eating 1,500 calories and walking for an hour is just fine. It’s definitely a lot better than eating junk and sitting on my ass all day.

I am trying to stay positive and tell myself that as long as I stay consistent, I will see results. And I do not need to wear myself out in order to achieve weight loss.

submitted by /u/kbat420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q7HclL

No comments:

Post a Comment