Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Newfangled Body Posture

Now, I won’t say that I had perfect posture growing up. When I was little, family members would always do that thing where you come up from behind someone in a chair and pull their shoulders back.

Still, in the past little while, i’m the time leading up to my weight loss, I’d been getting better. Or, at least, I thought I was, personally.

But it seems like all that went out the window in the end. I feel top-heavy, and I can’t sit properly in a chair. I’m curious if that has anything to do with weight loss or if it’s just because of the way things are right now.

I blame shaggy and all the “skinny-stoner-teen” characters I looked up to as a kid.

submitted by /u/MrFwuffy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q60VlU

No comments:

Post a Comment