Friday, September 6, 2019

Weight Loss with Hypothyroidism

Hey all,

I'm back on the wagon after being off of it for about a year. I got down to 218, then just sorta stopped. I was still weighing in to make sure I wasn't getting out of control, but I wasn't dieting. But here I am again! About a month ago, I went to the doctor was weighed in at 235 pounds. Come to find out after some bloodwork, I have hypothyroidism! It made sense since I gained about ten of those pounds within a month, and I didn't just start eating a lot of food out of nowhere.

I started treatment for it and I'm down about seven pounds. Which is great! However, I'm worried about moving forward. Has anyone lost a lot of weight with hypothyroidism? Everything I'm reading says it's pretty much impossible. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/katwontbudge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZUvE54

No comments:

Post a Comment