Friday, September 6, 2019

Onederland! It’s possible!

Hey y’all, 20y 6’0 male here. I started my journey in mid May at 255 pounds. This morning I stepped on the scale to read 197.8 lbs!! I have more work ahead, with a goal weight of 185. I’m sitting at 14.5% body fat right now. I had horrible self confidence issues at my heaviest weight, and slowly but surely, those insecurities are dissipating. I got to my heaviest weight due to some pretty severe injuries in both of my legs about 2 years ago. I became too lazy to rehabilitate them, and I ballooned up in size, gaining about 70 pounds in ~6 months. I fell into a deep depression, got diagnosed with Bipolar II, and started flunking school. This summer I set out to undo all of my shortcomings, and I’ve lost just over 55 pounds in 3.5 months! Small shoutout to lower carbs and IF. For anyone feeling discouraged, trust the process. Results will come- you didn’t put the weight on in a day, even a month. Good luck to everyone in your weight loss (and other) endeavors!! Big thanks to this community.

submitted by /u/julesjuuls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PToEpp

No comments:

Post a Comment