Thursday, October 17, 2019

10 lbs down!!

I don’t think anyone will see this but I just wanna share my progress with someone so I’m posting here. So basically it’s been about two and a half months since I grew increasingly conscious about my weight and really wanted to work hard for my ideal body. I started then but it was my first time so I went on to the quicker but the dangerous path meaning low cals and all. And well as expected i kept getting tired of it and would end up binge eating after like a week. I was also exercising then and was on 1000 cals a day. Then a month after that, with my continuous failures I asked someone abt why i couldn't succeed and would end up binge eating and they told me that I have to stick to a healthy diet because with a 1000 cals one i'm depriving my body of nutrients and minerals. So then I calculated BMI and decided to have 1300 cals a day with around 500 deficit per week. I have been on that diet for a month now. I also exercise regularly and have a cheat day every week when I eat more than 1300 cals but still in moderation. I checked my weight yesterday and I have lost about 10 lbs and I also tried on some clothes to see if I see any difference in my body and YESS I DOO!!! My stomach feels a bit flatter and my collar bones are more prominent. I can also see some positive changes in my thighs and arms. Im really happy! I look way better now and I don't feel the urge to binge eat every week either. I patiently wait for my cheat day and actually enjoy being on this healthy diet. I'm also enjoying my workout routine and look forward to it because it makes me feel healthy and happy! In fact i'm thinking of keeping my workout routines and healthy diet even after I am done with my weight loss journey because I am really seeing all the good it brings. Im really so glad this is working out for me! I only have 10 more lbs to go and then I will be working on maintaining my weight. Wish me luck! Also Im really proud of myself for staying consistent and coming this far. No one in my family really supported me. They were all kinda indifferent towards my efforts and let me do my thing so I had to make sure myself that I am completing my workouts everyday, avoiding junk food, keeping count of my calories, staying within my deficit and just making sure that I stay encouraged and enthusiastic about losing weight. So im really really proud of myself and happy for myself too! And finally, I’m really thankful to that person who advised and guided me when I was down and put me back on the healthy and effective path! I will work hard to cut off another 10lbs and reach my ultimate goal!!

This post turned out to be really long so if anyone is reading it, i congratulate and thank you for making it this far lolol. But on a serious note, I really appreciate it!! :)

I never imagined so many people would reply! This is the first time im sharing my progress here and I am so happy to see positive remarks!! Lots of people said that this encouraged them to continue on their own journeys and so I just wanna respond by saying how all these replies and kind words are also my own motivation to continue on my journey. Thank you so much to all of you for taking some time to read my post and congratulating and encouraging me! I really really appreciate it!!

Something that also really helped my sister with her Weight Lose and Sticking to it is Cinderellasolution it's the only thing she found that actually works for her so I figured it might help someone else!

submitted by /u/userkum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pyp2Nm

No comments:

Post a Comment