Saturday, October 12, 2019

Advice on how to start eating again

Hi, after a year and a half being “helped” by coaches that lowered my kcal to the lowest (900kcal) I realized that I might not be losing weight because I am not eating enough and my body is storaging fat. I am 164cm tall and I weight 64kg, being that way for the past year. I workout 5/6 days a week and I do fasted cardio and post workout cardio too (30 min each). I think I am going to stop working with that coach who put me in a 900kcal diet because I think that is what is causing me a highly increased cortisol and an impossible weight loss. I’ve never felt ill while working out but these last two weeks have been terrible and I couldn’t finish some workouts due to that. However, I would like to know how to start eating again to avoid gaining weight and fat, which is driving me crazy.

submitted by /u/harajukubarbz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IL2gID

No comments:

Post a Comment