Thursday, October 3, 2019

boobs shrunk with weight loss, will they come back with weight gain?? Please help:(

Hi. I always had body image issues, and this has been a tough one to wrap my head around. 2 years ago, I was a 32D cup. I lost about 15-20 pounds since then, and now I am a B cup. It has been killing my confidence, and now I find myself depressed over this loss. I wanted to lose weight, but not at this expense. If I was to gain the weight back, how likely is it that it will return to my breasts, given that they were bigger before? Does anyone have experience with this!?

I am 24 years old now, and was 22 when I had the body I wish I still had.

Please help! I know these are first world problems, but it kills my confidence. My boyfriend says he doesn't care and that he loves my body, but I know he's just being nice.

submitted by /u/LaVictoriaSuprema
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OsylJ9

No comments:

Post a Comment