Friday, October 18, 2019

Building a 1500 calorie diet, need help

I have already been through a successful weight loss journey, going from 350-230 (height @ 6’6”). Unfortunately, I have gained it back over the past 2 years. Ever since I’ve noticed the weight coming back, I thought about fixing it but never actually made it happen. I am not happy with myself and really want to drop some weight relatively quickly without causing too much damage.

When I initially lost weight, I had a strict calorie intake of around ~500 calories. This is incredibly low, and was only sustainable because my depression meds eliminated any appetite. I’m better now and my appetite is in full swing. I want to try a 1500 calorie diet to lose weight, and incorporate gym when possible. The only way I could see this working is if it’s painfully consistent, as in the items and portions are preplanned and easy to pick up at the store. Preferably without having to really cook much if any, because measuring calories with ingredients can be difficult.

I want it to be healthy and hit all major food groups, and keep it in an 8 hour window (IF). Could anyone help me build this diet and offer suggestions? For example 1 apple, 1 cup spinach, Oscar Meyer P3, Salmon packet, oatmeal packet, etc? Easy to portion and easy to buy, so I can do it every single day. Maybe fit in one cheat meal for my sanity.

submitted by /u/ororey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Kj4cE

No comments:

Post a Comment