Sunday, October 6, 2019

Can’t afford a gym membership

Hey, everyone! I guess I started my weight loss journey in July, but I fell off the wagon after losing 8kg and I’ve subsequently gained back 4 (still a 4kg loss though - silver linings). I’m desperate to get back on it again.

I pretty much only used intermittent fasting and a calorie deficit to lose the initial 8kg because I simply cannot afford a gym membership. I do enjoy running and do it maybe once a week, but due to my mental health I struggle to actually get off my ass and leave the house.

So my question is; what exercises can I do in the comfort of my home with little/no equipment as a beginner?

My current goal is to lose 1kg a week and I surpassed that goal in the 6 I was actively trying, so I feel like exercising will ramp up my results tremendously!

Thank you all in advance! x

submitted by /u/intinglux
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AKV7DO

No comments:

Post a Comment