Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Can't Find the Podcast! (XPost in r/keto)

Hello internet friends! I need your help with something. I've done all manner of searching (and of course I didn't save the post I saw it in, because who does that?) and I'm hoping someone here can read my mind. I'm looking for a motivational podcast about habit building. Male Podcaster, the name had some sort of acronym. Something about being a boss, I think. One of you lovelies mentioned it in a post a while back, and I thought I'd saved it but apparently I'm a failure at using technology.

(Honestly, I'll take any suggestions on motivational-type podcasts. I need something new to listen to on my morning "pretend-it's-a-run".)

I realize this doesn't have anything to do with weight loss, specifically, so if there's somewhere else I need to post this, please let me know!

submitted by /u/agent_mick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OwGz2K

No comments:

Post a Comment