Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I’ve lost almost 6 pounds in just under a week, how is this possible?

Im a 5,8 male and started at around 175lbs.

Im no stranger to weight loss, i lost around 50lbs in 2017 going from 210 to 155.

I moved to down to be with my now ex, and started putting on weight getting up to 175 while we were together. Last week we broke up. Its putting a lot of stress on me, not only because of the breakup but now i have to move back to my home town on short notice.

Ive been very stressed out and when I get stressed I eat less. The thing is im still eating around 1500 to 2000 calories a day. I havent been exercising as much. Mainly going for a hour walk on the treadmill on an incline. Ive been weighing my self every morning at home and at the gyms scale when I go. And both are consistent. . I have gone down almost a pound a day since last week. Im drinking water and zero cal sports drinks to keep my self hydrated. Im just curious as to whats happening as it seems rather rapid.

submitted by /u/wolff540
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/323esMI

No comments:

Post a Comment