Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Can’t say no to free food

I work in an environment where there is always free food which would be great except it’s always junk food.

I don’t keep junk food at home and I can choose to ignore it when I go to to the grocery store but at work is different matter. If no one is looking I will gorge on the junk like there’s no tomorrow and I can’t just remove myself from the situation. I need to learn how to say no to myself and I’m really struggling with this, to the point where it’s derailing my weight loss.

I take my own food to work and eat that but it still doesn’t stop me from eating the junk food. I feel like an idiot asking for help on this, because I don’t understand why I can’t say no.

How do you avoid the office junk food?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/MinxyChick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nOz6B1

No comments:

Post a Comment