Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Cursed Weekend Adventure

Vacation: 3 day anniversary weekend in Vegas. Make reservations for dinner, eat amazing food, drink responsibly and have a good time. It is only 3 days!

The problem is 5 days leading up to vacation. “We don’t want to cook and have food to throw out before we leave or once we get home.” Which leads to “huh, there is nothing prepped or planned, I guess we will just grab something while we are out.” And “oh no! I’ve got to get kids from point a to point b and am starving, I’ll just hit the drive through.”

While at the same time, “golly gee, I’m tired and have so many errands to run to get ready for our trip. Guess I don’t have time for the gym.”

Vacation

Then get home and jump right into the next week. It is Wednesday and there still hasn’t been time for a big store run. And at this point I hear myself inching towards, “I’ll just start fresh on Monday.” So a 3 day vacation became an excuse for almost 2 weeks off course. Sigh.

I’ve learned this year that if I fail to plan, that I should definitely plan to fail (regarding all things weight loss). Does anyone else have these issues around travel? Has anyone got tips or tricks to shorten the vacation food hangover and re-jumpstart healthy habits?

submitted by /u/StarryEyedGrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Bq0J4

No comments:

Post a Comment