Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Do you track your weight in an Excel chart? If so, what columns do you have?

I use the following auto-filling columns in my chart (besides the obvious ones for weight and date of weigh-in):

  • A column indicating how much weight I've lost since the last weigh-in (now that I've started weighing myself exactly once a week, this'll become a more meaningful column than when I did it once every 1-3 days)

  • A column that tells me how much weight I've lost in the number of day since my first weigh-in on this diet (i.e. "x pounds in y days" if I've lost a total of x pounds in the y days since my first weigh-in)

  • A column calculating my average loss of pounds a day each weigh-in. It's basically "weight loss since first weigh-in" / "days since first weigh-in" rounded to 3 decimal places

Are there any other interesting or useful metrics you have in your charts?

submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3203rvB

No comments:

Post a Comment