Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Plateau at 59KG!!

Hi guys

I need your advice. I started off 65kg and my weight started coming off through IF and OMAD. However, few days ago, I had a very bad migraine and I took my migraine medicine at 7pm. My eating window that day was around 1PM, so I feel like I did not take my meds on empty stomach. I go about my day as per usual, I got off work at 11PM that day and as I head back home, I felt super dizzy. I threw up about 4 times and had gotten really week until the next day.

I was so scared of what happen because I really feel that it is because I was not hitting my calorie intake everyday which is about 1200 kcal. Usually I always have white rice, some veges and few pieces of fried fish. That particular day, I had some pastries and some grilled chicken.

Now, I am so scared that something like that will happen again and I stop doing IF and Omad for a couple days. I ate abd drank whatever I what. I am really sad that this happen since it had slowed down my weight loss progress but im thankful that I am feeling better now.

I really want to do OMAD again but this time I will approach it with cautious. Any advice?

p.s : sorry for my English!!

submitted by /u/tandembikeiscool
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VqLbZH

No comments:

Post a Comment