Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Does anyone ever sweat like crazy during the night?

Hello people. I’m new to r/loseit and reddit in general, so if this post needs to be elsewhere please let me know!

In March I decided to start my weight loss journey. As of today I’m 60 lbs down and I have a looong way to go, but a few weeks back I noticed that some nights I wake up drenched in sweat specifically in my leg and thigh region. Is this normal during weight loss?

The only times I can recall sweating like crazy at night is during a nightmare or if I have a fever but that would be my whole body, not just one targeted area.

It gets to the point where I wake up thinking I’ve wet the bed because my blankets and sheets are wet to the touch where my thighs were as I was sleeping, and I can visibly see wetness on my thighs.

Please tell me this is normal because I don’t want to go to the doctor haha.

submitted by /u/DarkMndVirtuoso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nSF18l

No comments:

Post a Comment