Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Just started on a high protein meal replacement shake for lunch, how much do I take?

as title says. After 6 months of workouts, cycling and little no weight loss I noticed my caloric intake was too high so decided recently to start skipping lunch in favor of MRE lite.. It's absolutely delicious but recommended servings seem to indicate usage in a workout setting rather than as a meal replacement as it says on the tub. How many scoops are you supposed to use if using it as a liquid lunch? 1 scoop/6 ounces of water is laughable.

I still cook some bomb ass dinners, so don't think i'm trying to shortcut my way through shit, i'm just trying to skip a few lunches here and there to cut calories while still getting some protein so I don't die every time i work out.

submitted by /u/Superfluous_Thom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pqy4vF

No comments:

Post a Comment