Monday, October 21, 2019

Don't know how to get back on track

I'm a 21 yr old 5 ft 8 woman who got to 200lbs in 2018 and decided it was time to do something. I managed to get down to 150lbs by April 2019 but since then I've fallen off the wagon and reached 170lbs. I don't know how to get back on track because I comfort eat a lot and also drink a lot too (I'm a student) which leads to all the calories of alcohol and then eating junk food the day after when hungover. I just want to have healthy eating patterns again but after trying for the past few weeks I can't seem to get back into good habits which lead to my original weight loss. I would just appreciate any advice as I feel terrible about myself for gaining 20lbs after how well I was doing.

submitted by /u/sandaval
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o5s4rZ

No comments:

Post a Comment